Topic 2 Objectives
- Given a WSR-88D equipment group, or its primary subcomponents, identify the function the component (or subcomponent) performs in the WSR-88D system.
- Given a descriptive statement of a system function, identify the name (or acronym) of the WSR-88D system component or primary subcomponent that performs the task.
- Identify the systems or data streams with which Principal and Other Users can access and visualize WSR-88D data.
- Identify where each WSR-88D equipment group, and its primary subcomponents, fit into the system as a whole relative to other equipment groups.
- Given one or more WSR-88D functions, identify whether the function(s) is performed at the Radar Product Generator (RPG) Human Control Interface (HCI), the Radar Data Acquisition Unit (RDA) HCI, or the Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System (AWIPS) Workstation.
|PREVIOUS: Introduction||NEXT: System Requirements|